Start: March 1, 2024
Employment level: 80%
Deadline to apply: February 19, 2024
Interviews: February 20-23, 2024
Join our journey! Email with CV and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
rrreefs is looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing and Communication Manager, responsible for pushing forward our digital content strategy and customer relationships.
rrreefs is a young startup based in Zurich that rebuilds degraded coral reefs with 3D printed structures made from terracotta clay. We empower B2B customers to become part of our solution. Our vision is to restore 1% of coastal coral reefs in the next ten years. We dare to disrupt. We challenge the status quo. We are a community of ocean enthusiasts constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect.
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE ROLE…
The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for driving rrreefs’ marketing strategy, and to support sales activities through managing and growing customer relations (B2B).
This role calls for experience in building strong brand marketing campaigns, and managing positive relationships with customers. Digital first and KPI driven, this role is critical to driving the success of rrreefs. An understanding and passion for the environment and ocean is a must have.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
1) Content creation
- Be proactive in proposing new content ideas and challenge our current approach by testing new ways of content creation
- Craft and execute exciting content that engages our communities and partners – social media, newsletter, slide decks, portfolios, and press releases
2) Strategic communication planning 📊
- Develop digital marketing strategies, campaigns, tools and content to raise brand awareness, engagement and improve marketing deliverables throughout rrreefs’ Go To Market process.
- Leverage and integrate customer insights and testing to deliver effective customer led campaigns and brand experiences.
- Co-create comprehensive outreach strategies across different online platforms. Oversee the execution of these strategies, ensuring alignment with broader business goals.
- Analyze trends, monitor performance, and make data-driven decisions.
3) Customer Engagement 🤝
- Navigate external communication, and build and maintain positive relationships with key customers.
- Aiding customer relations by preparing meetings, crafting compelling pitch decks, and facilitating related communications.
- Develop targeted campaigns and initiatives to drive customer engagement and upsell opportunities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Driven: Be proactive in proposing new ideas, processes and marketing approaches and help rrreefs grow further
- Creative Thinker: Exceptional storytelling and communication skills
- Self-starter: Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience: Background in digital marketing, communications, PR or related fields with good data interpretation skills
- Tools: Proficiency in Adobe Suite and other design software is a plus
- Multilingual: Language proficiency in English and German (Spanish is a plus)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.
- Decide how, when and from where you want to work with our flexible working hours and remote friendly options
- International working culture with opportunities to travel
credits picture: Uli Kunz